Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students attending classes at Campbell University. A financial aid counselor at Campbell University can aid you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can begin the application for a private student loan to become a student at Campbell University. Campbell University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Campbell University
Additional college funds needed not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These costs could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. Campbell University does not offer or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be regarded to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to learn at Campbell University. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often put together to aid in paying for the financial obligation of attending a university such as Campbell University.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Making sense of your commitment by reading through documents in full is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!