Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees studying at Campbell University. A financial aid representative at Campbell University can assist you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to study at Campbell University. Campbell University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Campbell University
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to assist students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Other costs not fully covered by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Campbell University is not a provider of private student loans, and the information found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Campbell University, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Campbell University.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. It is always important to go over any fine print and realise your duties.