Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit contributing private student loans to students enrolled at Butler University. The financial aid counselor at Butler University can assist in furnishing information connected to the types of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be suited.kick off your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Butler University here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Butler University
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. These necessary funds could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and Butler University does not itself provide private student loans.
There are many options for financial aid offered to students wishing to study at Butler University. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Butler University.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. Understanding your commitment by looking over documents in full is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!