Bucks County Community College
Private Student Loans
Bucks County Community College
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students attending classes at Bucks County Community College. The financial aid officer at Bucks County Community College can aid in furnishing facts connected to the sorts of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Bucks County Community College. Bucks County Community College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Bucks County Community College
Extra college costs not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other costs not fully provided by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Bucks County Community College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not regarded as an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Bucks County Community College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans offered by private organizations. The costs of attending Bucks County Community College are on occasion covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. It is always important to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.