Bryn Mawr College
Private Student Loans
Bryn Mawr College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization offering private student loans to students enrolled at Bryn Mawr College. The financial aid counselor at Bryn Mawr College can assist in providing facts connected to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can begin the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Bryn Mawr College. Bryn Mawr College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Bryn Mawr College
Additional college costs not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. These costs could involve tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. Bryn Mawr College does not provide or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be regarded to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Bryn Mawr College can come in a variety of options. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often put together to aid in paying for the financial obligation of attending a university such as Bryn Mawr College.
The private student loan application process should start after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!