Brigham Young University-Idaho
Private Student Loans
Brigham Young University-Idaho
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Brigham Young University-Idaho. A financial aid representative at Brigham Young University-Idaho can help you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Brigham Young University-Idaho. Brigham Young University-Idaho’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Brigham Young University-Idaho
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. These costs could include tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and Brigham Young University-Idaho does not itself provide private student loans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Brigham Young University-Idaho can come in many different forms. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in combination with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Brigham Young University-Idaho.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.