Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to pupils attending classes at Boston College. A financial aid representative at Boston College can assist you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for.kick off your application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Boston College here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Boston College
Excess college costs not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Other costs not fully provided by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Boston College does not offer or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be considered to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
To study at Boston College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different forms. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Likewise, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial responsibility of studying at a university such as Boston College.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Realizing your commitment by reading through documents thoroughly is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!