The Borrowing Process Consists of 6 phases:
- APPLYING – your application has not yet been submitted by either you or your cosigner and no credit pull has taken place to evaluate your creditworthiness.
- REVIEWING – your application has been submitted and a credit pull has taken place but no formal decision has been made yet on your pre-approval status.
- GATHERING – your application has been pre-approved and needs documents and repayment method selected before we can fully evaluate your application.
- APPROVING – your application has been sent to the participating credit union for a final approval.
- SIGNING – your application is ready for your signature and review before it is sent to your school for a certification of the funds you requested.
- DISBURSING – your loan is now complete and your requested funds are being disbursed to your school on the date that they specified.