Bemidji State University
Private Student Loans
Bemidji State University
Enrollees at Bemidji State University are suited for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid officer at Bemidji State University can aid in furnishing information related to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be suited.kick off your application for a private student loan to study at Bemidji State University here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Bemidji State University
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Bemidji State University does not itself supply private student loans.
A student loan to study at Bemidji State University can come in a variety of options. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial institutions. The financial obligations of attending Bemidji State University are on occasion covered by combining private and federal student loans.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. We also implore you to review your rights and duties.