Bemidji State University
Private Student Loans
Bemidji State University
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit contributing private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Bemidji State University. A financial aid representative at Bemidji State University can aid you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Bemidji State University. Bemidji State University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Bemidji State University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been depleted. Other funds needed not fully paid in full by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Bemidji State University does not provide or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be seen to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Bemidji State University can come in a variety of forms. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often put together to assist to pay for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as Bemidji State University.
It is important to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and understand your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.