Bellingham Technical College
Private Student Loans
Bellingham Technical College
Enrollees at Bellingham Technical College are suited for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A officer in your schools financial aid department can assist you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Bellingham Technical College. Bellingham Technical College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Bellingham Technical College
Excess college funds needed not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other expenses not fully covered by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Bellingham Technical College does not itself offer private student loans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Bellingham Technical College can come in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. The expenses of attending Bellingham Technical College are sometimes covered by using together private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. It is always significant to go over any fine print and make sense of your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!