Private Student Loans
Students at Becker College are suited for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A counselor in your schools financial aid department can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Becker College. Becker College’s private student loans are available to apply for on this page.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Becker College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been exhausted. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the points provided here, and Becker College does not itself provide private student loans.
A student loan to study at Becker College can come in an array of options. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. The expenses of attending Becker College are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. Understanding your commitment by looking over documents in full is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!