Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit lending private student loans to students enrolled at Becker College. A financial aid representative at Becker College can aid you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be suited for.begin your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Becker College here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Becker College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the costs of their education. Other funds needed not fully provided by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and Becker College does not itself provide private student loans.
To educate yourself at Becker College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also issue private student loans. The expenses of attending Becker College are often covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents entirely is essential.