Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization offering private student loans to students enrolled at Barton College. The financial aid counselor at Barton College can aid in supplying facts related to the kinds of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to study at Barton College. Barton College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Barton College
Extra college expenses not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. These necessary funds could involve tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Barton College does not provide or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be seen to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Barton College can come in an array of options. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also issue private student loans. The financial obligations of attending Barton College are on occasion covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. We also request you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!