Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit contributing private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Barton College. A financial aid officer at Barton College can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Barton College. Barton College’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Barton College
Excess college costs not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Other expenses not fully provided by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Barton College does not supply or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be considered to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid offered to students wishing to learn at Barton College. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Private institutions may also provide private student loans. The costs of attending Barton College are sometimes covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. Understanding your commitment by reading through documents in full is crucial.