Baptist Bible College
Private Student Loans
Baptist Bible College
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to pupils attending classes at Baptist Bible College. The financial aid officer at Baptist Bible College can assist in providing information pertaining to the kinds of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible.Start your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Baptist Bible College here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Baptist Bible College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to assist students to pay for the costs of their education. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. Baptist Bible College does not provide or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be regarded to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Baptist Bible College can come in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used together with one another to pay for the costs of attending Baptist Bible College.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. We also implore you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!