Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Baker University. A financial aid counselor at Baker University can assist you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Baker University. Baker University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Baker University
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. These costs could involve tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and Baker University does not itself offer private student loans.
To learn at Baker University, a student can look for financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial responsibility of being a student at a university such as Baker University.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. Understanding your commitment by reviewing documents in full is essential.