Abilene Christian University
Private Student Loans
Abilene Christian University
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to pupils studying at Abilene Christian University. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Abilene Christian University. Abilene Christian University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Abilene Christian University
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to help students to pay for the costs of their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the points provided here, and Abilene Christian University does not itself provide private student loans.
There are many kinds of financial aid offered to students wishing to educate themselves at Abilene Christian University. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are often used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Abilene Christian University.
It is significant to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and understand your duties.