Abilene Christian University
Private Student Loans
Abilene Christian University
Students at Abilene Christian University are eligible for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid officer at Abilene Christian University can assist in furnishing information pertaining to the kinds of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Abilene Christian University. Abilene Christian University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Abilene Christian University
Excess college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other costs not fully covered by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Abilene Christian University does not itself provide private student loans.
To educate yourself at Abilene Christian University, a student can seek financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used together with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Abilene Christian University.
It is important to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and make sense of your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!